One of our specialties is creating web-ordering portals for company’s stationery and branded products. Our solutions allow your company’s personnel to order stationery from anywhere in the world. Users enter their information into a secure website and see real-time, WYSIWYG proofs. Artwork is created using a PDF workflow to help eliminate errors. Orders can flow directly to us for production or can be routed to an “approver” as necessary.Created by our web development team, web portals utilizing your company’s brand guidelines contain fillable templates for each stationery item. Once a user completes a template, a soft PDF proof is generated and approved. An ordering portal can be incorporated into an existing company website and be designed to have the same look or skin as the host site. Often a requistioner will have no idea that they are operating in another company’s website during the ordering time.Watch the video to see how it works.
Benefits of a stationery-ordering site
- Brand protection — all fonts and colors match company guidelines
- Reduces product costs — because all orders are “grouped,” cost per order decreases
- Freight costs are reduced — orders can be routed to a plant nearest the recipient
- Errors are reduced — proofing at ordering reduces errors
- Saves time — eliminating faxing and proofing reduces order approval time
- Real-time proof of delivery
- Complete audit trail
- Ordering database — budget and usage reports are available immediately
- Order control — order quantities and spending limits can be enforced automatically
Products associated with stationery-ordering portals
- Business cards
- Business forms
- Customizable brochure and newsletter templates
Interfacing with existing purchasing platforms is possible. We support interoperability “punch-out” from Arriba, SAP, and PeopleSoft.